Public Relations and Social Media
What makes PR Consulting stand out from the competition when it comes to public relations and online community management? It’s simple – we understand that social media is supposed to be social. Our team works to build an online community for your business by monitoring feedback and proactively engaging with others on your behalf.
We also can create valuable content that your customers will appreciate and use that content to connect with your audience on social media and on your website.
PR Consulting clients have won Bellingham and Lynden Reader’s Choice awards and have been finalists for Whatcom County Professional Business Woman of the Year and Start-Up Business of the Year!
We also provide reputation management solutions by helping business owners respond to negative reviews customers leave online, on sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook and Google, and/or fully leveraging positive reviews to build consumer confidence.
Thank you for signing up! We're honored to have you on board.Now, click here to download your FREE Branding 101 tipsheet!
Social Media Engagement
Confused and overwhelmed by all the social media options? Have you tried starting a Facebook page, Twitter account or LinkedIn profile for business but just don’t have the time or desire to consistently manage them? Please know that you are not alone and, with online marketing management packages starting at $495 per month, help may be more affordable than you think.
As a Bellingham-based social media management firm, here’s how PR Consulting helps clients:
Social Media Services
- Identify social media goals and create an online marketing strategy
- Assess which social media tools will best reach your target market
- Set up profiles on sites like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Zillow and Houzz (or polish up the ones you already have)
- Develop an annual editorial calendar for social media marketing
- Consistently create fresh and meaningful content that is uniquely yours (not generated and posted by automation robots)
- Create visual graphic designs for use on social media sites like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook–visual content marketing
- Help respond to consumer reviews–the good and the bad