Leo Cohen, host of the Building Bellingham podcast, recently interviewed PR Consulting’s founder, Patti Rowlson, about marketing and communications during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Building Bellingham podcast features Whatcom County business leaders who have built a company from the ground up. The live stream interviews have allowed local business owners to share their stories along with some key lessons they have learned along the way.
During the interview, Patti shared info about these topics and more:
- How PR Consulting has adjusted to meet the needs of the market since 2009 and also during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What companies did right — pre-pandemic — that helped them respond as the global crisis unfolded in 2020?
- What is copywriting and why is it important during a crisis?
- How PR Consulting helped Whatcom County business leaders manage crisis communications during a stressful time?
- How to filter out all the media “noise” and focus on the signal/what needs to be shared with the public?
- Why being a life-long learner is critical in the communications industry?
To view the podcast, which was held via Zoom, just click here.